CATS Forms

Links to all forms needed for player registration are below.

Players new to CATS will also need to bring a COPY of the player’s birth certificate.

All players will also need a small passport-sized ‘head shot’ photo for their player pass card.

11 CATS registration checklistGVSA Registration Form     11 GVSA registrationCATS Registration Form     11 GVSA registrationMSYSA CATS Waiver     11 GVSA registrationCATS Code of Conduct

11 GVSA registrationMSYSA Medical Form (printable version) OR 11 GVSA registrationMSYSA Medical Form (on-line completable version)


  1. In the future, can you make the forms edit-able so you don’t have to hand write in all the same information several times over. Just a thought. Thanks.

    • John Clark says

      That’s an idea we’ve been looking to address. He/she who writes the least, wins. Right. Thanks for the comment.

  2. It would be very helpful if CATS would put a mailing address on their registration form for those of us that could not go in person to the registration. I am STILL trying to find out where to send my forms. Can you help?

    • John Clark says

      Judy-Great Idea! First off, our contact (including mailing address info) on located on the “Contact Us” of the website. You can mail us at: CATS FC, P.O. Box 95, Caledonia, MI 49316.
      That said, we will work to put the mailing adrress on all the forms we can. Some come from the league, going to all clubs, so we can’t edit them.

Speak Your Mind